In the CFC we offer a wide variety of services to all students.
The CFC will host four workshops per semester to help educate and coach students on important financial topics. Click on each date to learn more.
- Wednesday September 5th (Living on Budget in Albuquerque)
- Tuesday October 16th (Give Yourself Some CREDIT)
- Wednesday November 7th (Financial Aid)
- Thursday November 28th (Investing)
At each workshop, we provide free food and hold a raffle for one lucky student to win a $100.00 scholarship!
Coming soon: Money Management Consultations
In an effort to better help students prepare for financial transitions, the CFC will soon be offering consultations to students so they can:
- Budget and plan for financial fitness
- Find scholarships and avoid loans
- Develop a plan to pay their student loans
- Prepare to move off campus
- Learn about building credit safely
- Start talking about investing